Have a Photo Walk in Athens with us andTo visit Photo Walks in Athens and other attractions in Athens, use our Athens trip itinerary planner .
- Introduce yourself to the mystery buttons of your camera!
- Get to know your equipment and take control. of your camera.
- Learn how ISO, aperture & shutter speed, bracketing, white balance, depth of field and other foreign words (!) can work for you, get practical tips to create the perfect shot off the beaten track!
- Learn the Rule of Thirds, use of light, compositional guides and all important photography rules in a simple, fun and practical way on the go!
- Enrich your street photos from urban, everyday people and portraits, architectural details, street life, local culture, action, always using the best light available along with tricks of the trade used by professional photographers!
- Times can be altered to meet your needs and programme. It is your vacations after all!
- All levels of photographic knowledge welcome.
- Standard or customized routes.
PhotoWalksinAthens will get you where the Athenians stroll, in and around Acropolis, old Athens, famous or hidden treasures of the city, the Sunday Monastiraki Flea Market, the Athens Riviera (Seafront), Syntagma square and the lively Gazi area.
You will take with you a beautiful album with iconic images of Athens to admire and show to your friends!
Photo Walks in Athens Reviews
La experiencia con Vasilis y su traductora Irini ha sido inmejorable. Nos ha hecho sentir muy cómodos y ha conseguido que el momento sea único e irrepetible. Lo recomiendo al 100%, es un gran profesio... more »The experience with Vasilis and its translator Irini has been unbeatable. It has made us feel very comfortable and has made the moment unique and unrepeatable. I recommend it 100%, it is a great professional in your work and as a person is magnificent. Thank you very much! See you in Granada!!!
Certainly one of the highlights from our trip to Athens. Vasilis has a true passion and enthusiasm from photography and it's contagious. We learned so much! It is a "must do"! more »
Places to stay near Photo Walks in Athens
Plan your trip to Athens
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Hidden gems in Athens
View all >
View all >
View all >
Nearby attractions in Athens
Plans in Athens by other users
18 days in Greece BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Athens BY A USER FROM ISRAEL October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 30 days in Western Europe BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 14 days in Greece BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 50 days in Europe BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA October, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: October, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 23 days in Greece BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium